XrayVision is the industry’s leading open-architecture digital image management program.
Today’s dental images are captured with digital x-ray sensors, intra-oral cameras, extra-oral cameras, scanners, and 3D conebeam. You need a state-of-the-art, open architecture digital dental x-ray software.
Why should you and your staff be forced to learn three or four different software programs? With XrayVision® in their practice, thousands of users have already simplified their digital image workflow by using one dental imaging software package.
INDUSTRY STANDARD IMAGING
XrayVision will capture, enhance and display all of your dental images. Supporting image capture from the majority of the different digital intraoral sensors available today, XrayVision also integrates with phosphor plate scanners, digital panoramic and cephalometric imaging, flatbed scanners, intra-oral and extra-oral cameras, 3D conebeam tomography and many other digital sources.
XrayVision incorporates the latest advancements in imaging technology and Apteryx’s patented STB (Secure Tagged Block) file format, an unmodifiable, secure and “loss-less” imaging format. XrayVision also exports to a number of common image file formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and BMP for universal viewing.
XrayVision is the front office solution, too. It duplicates films, creates referral letters and treatment plans, and electronically transfers images as electronic attachments to insurance companies or other doctors. No more lost films, no more wet film duplicators, and shorter insurance payment cycles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Apteryx’s SIMU, single install multi-use, technology allows for easy installation and updates. Users will be able to take advantage of new technologies as they are developed into XrayVision with our free updates.
- Compatible with a wide variety of hardware including the majority of manufactured intra-oral sensors, phosphor plate scanners, panoramic and cephalometric units, intra-oral cameras, extra-oral cameras, 3D tomography, CT scan, and flat bed scanners.
- Contains a large variety of image analysis tools and enhancements that will allow the user to accurately diagnose and improve on the image quality.
- XrayVision enables users to capture images into completely customizable mounts
- XrayVision is capable of importing images, exporting, burning to cd, and can integrate with your outlook email account to send images.
XrayVision® Primary License includes the following:
- NameGrabber™ – Apteryx’s patent-pending “bridge” to any Windows practice management program
- Ability to aquire images from most digital intraoral sensors, digital pan and ceph devices, and phosphor plate scanners
- Image capture from analog* and digital intra-oral and extra-oral cameras
- Scanner support for archiving existing film radiographs
- Patient image management
- Built-in image security and encryption
- Automatic document generation
- Network-capable with optional inexpensive PACxv workstation licenses
- Electronic Manual and Window’s Help Documents
- Free minor updates available as downloads from the Apteryx website
- Includes one user and 30-days of basic support.
*Requires a video card with capture abilities.
Apteryx XrayVision works with:
- Air Techniques Accent
- Anturi Digital Sensors
- Belmont Digital Sensors
- Dent•X EVA Digital Imaging Sensors
- Dentalaire Digital Sensors
- Dentalmind Digital X-Ray
- DentiMax Sensors
- DXIS Digital Xray Imaging Systems Retrofit Kit
- Ei Dental Sensors
- Gendex Sensors and Digital Orthoralix Series
- Instrumentarium Dental
- Orthopantomograph® OP100 D
- Orthoceph® OC100 D
- Sigma Sensors
- Fimet iOX Digital X-Ray Sensor
- Kodak Dental Systems
- Lightyear Sensors
- Owandy (Julie)
- Progeny Dental MPS System
- Proline CC
- Proline EC
- QuickRay Sensors
- RSV System
- Schick CDR systems
- Schick 33
- CDR sensor
- Schick CDR PanX
- Sigma Digital X-Ray
- Sota Imaging Clio Digital Sensors
- Suni Intra-Oral Sensors
- Toshiba Intra-Oral Hardware
- MPDx systems (DMD)
- XDR Digital Sensors
- Air Techniques ScanX
- Gendex DenOptixphosphor plate scanner
As well as many intraoral cameras, digital cameras, and flatbed scanners.
Apteryx XrayVision bridges to:
- Carestream Trophy Gestion (French)
- Computer Age Dentist
- Dentrix Enterprise
- Dentrix G5
- Dentrix G6
- Easy Dental
- Exact Dental
- First Pacific
- Patient Base
- PracticeWeb (Resold version of OpenDental)*
Partial Support: Sniffer Definition Only
- AVI Mark
- Data Team
- Dental Works
- Oral Surgery Exec (Oral Exec – Dental Exec – Perio Exec)*
Partial Support: DataDrill Only
- Diamond Dental Software (DDS)*
- Camsight CDM
- Radiology Lab Management Systems (RLMS)
- The Digital Office (TDO)
Known PM Software with Direct Integration to Apteryx Imaging (XV/XVlite)
- Alpha Dent
- Dentech by Softech
- Diamond Dental Software (DDS)
- EasyDent (DataTec)
- First Pacific Corporation (FPC)
- Logic Tech Paradigm
- OpenDental / PracticeWeb
- OMS Vision / DentalVision
- Oral Exec/Dental Exec/Perio Exec
- PBS Endo
- Planet DDS
- QSI Dental
- XLDent by PEB